This is a studio of architects, city planners and designers, composed of Gian Luigi Banfi, Ludovico Barbiano di Belgiojoso, Enrico Peressuti and Ernesto Nathan Rogers. The first project of note was in 1946, after the war and the loss of Banfi: the planning of the reconstruction of Milan, the A.R. Plan at the Ninth Milan Triennale, when one can trace the birth of Italian design. The furnishings for office and communal areas, along with home furniture, were first created in the fifties,like the Elettra armchair, designed by B.B.P. R. in 1954.